Gain the knowledge to take control of your nutrition to reach your health goals
If you answer yes to any of the following you will benefit from working with a Dietitian:
- You are constantly going on and off diets
- You feel like losing weight would be beneficial to your overall health
- Wanting to learn more about Intuitive Eating or ready to ditch diets
- Are unsure of what is the right or wrong way to eat anymore because of all of the different diets out there
- Would like to be more regular about eating healthy
- Are wanting a practitioner that will accept and respect the inherent diversity of body shapes and sizes and promotes a flexible, individualized eating based on hunger, satiety, nutritional needs, and pleasure, rather than any externally regulated eating plan focused on weight control.
How Nutrition Preferred will help:
- We provide assistance in planning meals and snacks to meet your needs and likes
- We teach you how your body works and increase your knowledge of metabolism
- Go over the importance of gut health for both weight loss and prevention
- Bust nutrition myths and answer any nutrition related questions
- Set short term and long term goals with ways to meet them
Number of Sessions Recommended:
Depending on where you are in your weightless journey and how much support and accountability you need, I usually recommend the initial session and at least two follow ups.
General Healthy Eating and Prevention
Depending on your previous knowledge on nutrition, this usually requires the initial session and one follow up.