Growing and providing for a baby is hard work, make the nutrition side easier.
How can Nutrition Preferred help you?
Prenatal Nutrition Individual Sessions
Learn how to fuel your body and baby during a time of crazy food aversions and cravings
Eating to gain the appropriate amount of weight during pregnancy
Learn about foods that are extra healthy for baby
Prevent gestational diabetes and/or hypertension during pregnancy
Feel your best during pregnancy
Postpartum Nutrition Individual Sessions
Help with losing weight gained during pregnancy
Fueling your body properly to sustain breastfeeding
Help with planning out meals that are quick and healthy
Prenatal and Postpartum Group Sessions
Happening the second week of each month:
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM: First Tri (8 – 13 weeks)
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Postpartum
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Second Tri (14 – 27 wks)
- 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM: Third Tri (28 – 40 wks)
Cost: $50 per session that you attend. No commitment needed! Jump on into the session based on your current stage.
What you get:
- Go over current nutrition needs for your current or upcoming trimester
- Tips for preventing gestational diabetes & preeclampsia
- Healthy weight gain suggestions
- Getting through morning sickness and nausea
- Recipes and nutrient lists specific for each trimester
- Be able to chat with other people in similar time frames
- Ask any question you have regarding nutrition for a healthy pregnancy!
- Fueling yourself while also trying to take care of your family.
- Eating for healthy, nutrient dense breastmilk and to keep up supply
- Eating to support weight goals
- Recipes and Menus
To book, email email@example.com or book directly here!
Number of Sessions Recommended for Long Term Success:
Prenatal: Depending on what is going on, either 1 for an overall healthy overview of what to eat during pregnancy so you feel confident in your decisions. If there is anything else going on such as hypertension or disordered eating during pregnancy, I recommend a session every month up to a session every week of pregnancy.
Postpartum: The average is between 1 – 3 sessions. If looking for weight loss, sometimes 5 or more are needed for monthly check in’s for accountability.